The Criminal IP service Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as the "Terms") are intended to establish the basic provisions regarding the rights, obligations, and responsibilities between the company, AI SPERA AMERICA INC, which provides CTI (Cyber Threat Intelligence) and ASM (Attack Surface Management) services for Criminal IP, and its members, as well as the terms and procedures for using the services.
Definition of Terms
The definitions of the terms used in this agreement are as follows:
- The term "Member" refers to a person who agrees to these Terms and creates an account, and is able to continuously utilize the information provided for free through the services provided by the company.
- The term "Paid Member" refers to a member who pays a separate fee and uses the paid services by purchasing monthly subscriptions, etc.
- The term "Paid Service" refers to the services provided by the company that a member can use by paying a certain amount to the company or by accepting the terms of transaction or agreement between the member, the company, or a third party.
- The term "Payment" refers to a member paying a certain amount of money to the company through various payment methods specified in Article 8 of these Terms, in order to use the paid services.
- The term "Content" refers to data or information, such as signs, characters, voices, sounds, images, or videos, expressed in electronic form to increase their utility in preservation and utilization.
Except as provided in the above, the definitions of the terms used in these Terms shall be governed by applicable laws and the instructions for each service.